- ACLS Home
- What is a CLS?
- About ACLS
- Aboriginal Expertise
- Offshore Expertise
- Contact Us
You are here
The objects of the ACLS are the following:
- to establish and maintain standards of qualifications for Canada Lands Surveyors;
- to regulate Canada Lands Surveyors;
- to establish and maintain standards of conduct, knowledge and skill among members of the Association and permit holders;
- to govern the activities of members of the Association and permit holders;
- to cooperate with other organizations for the promotion and advancement of surveying; and
- to perform the duties and exercise the powers that are imposed or conferred on the Association by the Act respecting Canada Lands Surveyors.